It’s been a while since I shared my last empties post, so I’ve accumulated a lot of stuff! I’m working really hard on using up the stuff that I have and only buy new products when I run out of something or it’s something I’ve had my eye on for a long time. I have a lot of travel sized items that need to be used up here and I’m slowly working on those! I usually do these in categories of repurchasing, but I’m going to split them up into the different types of products this time.
- OGX Coconut Milk Conditioner: I’ve been working on this conditioner since last winter from my cold weather shower essentials post. This is a hydrating conditioner and works well on keeping my hair soft. I’m still working on the matching shampoo as I ran out of this quite quickly.
- Kristen Ess The Signature Shampoo: I love the smell of this and I did find that cleaned my hair really well, especially when I went longer between washes. I might pick up a full-size of these, especially if they go on sale in the future!
- Kristen Ess The Signature Conditioner: The same scent as the shampoo and it was fairly hydrating. I used this in the summertime so my hair wasn’t as dry. I don’t think this would be hydrating enough during the winter but worked well in the spring/summer.
- Kristen Ess Reconstructive Hair Mask: This one I really liked using! It kept my hair hydrated for a long time and helped with split ends. I lose a lot of hair when I shower but found that I didn’t as much when I was using it because it helped with my overall hair health. Will probably repurchase this one here soon.
- Kristen Ess Leave-In Conditioner: I really liked this one as it was lightweight, but still hydrated and made it easy to comb through. Will probably repurchase!
- Pantene Volume Foam Conditioner: This one just didn’t work out for my hair type and it wasn’t very hydrating. If you have thin hair, I think you’d like this, but I have thick hair and had to use a lot of this just didn’t get the hydrating my hair needs.
- Not Your Mother’s Leave-in Conditioner*: This one was very hydrating but super messy to use as it went all over everytime I sprayed it. It’s definitely not a bad product, but I have others that I would buy over this one.
- OGX Coconut Oil Serum: I’ve already bought a new one of these as it’s one of my hair’s favorite products. It just soaks it right up and makes my hair really easy to work with.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: I bought a mini of this version to try out after some of my dry shampoos haven’t been working too well. This one actually works and I’ve already bought the full-size of this.
- The Body Shop Peach Body Butter: These body butter used to be my favorite, but I’ve found other lotions I like better that sink into my skin faster. This is a great scent though, so if I was to purchase again it would be this scent.
- Lush Sleepy Body Lotion: Love this scent and love this lotion. I’ve already repurchased this in the larger size. I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately, so I use this on my really anxious nights and it does help me relax and get to sleep!
- EOS Shave Cream: This is my favorite shaving cream, so I’ve already purchased like two more of these. I try out new scents of these all the time though. I really liked this tropical one though!
- Lush Cosmetic Warrier Face Mask: I liked using this when I had some bad breakouts. I don’t know if I’ll repurchase as I have a hard time getting through these fresh face masks.
- Lush BB Seaweed Face Mask: My sister got this for me and I used it a few times but had to throw it out because of mold.
- Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream: It was hydrating and worked well, probably won’t repurchase as I’m wanting to try out different products.
- Garnier Micellar Water: I have so many of these and they’re all I use to take off my makeup.
- Dermologica Multi-Active Toner: I really liked using this product and do think it helped my skin, although I used it when my skin was actually not badly broken out. This is pretty expensive but may repurchase.
- Dermologica Total Eye Care: I wasn’t a huge fan of this one. It had a tint to it which didn’t make sense to me and also balled up if you put too much product on.
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% & Zinc 1%: I’ve already repurchased this and do think this product has made a huge difference in my skin. I have oily-combination and acne-prone skin and this has helped with my breakouts. I wrote a lot more in a post all about the Ordinary skincare.
- Clinique Acne Solutions Toner: I have a full-size of this I’m trying to use up, but it might be a little too harsh on my skin to keep using. I really like trying out new toners, but this one has been a good one.
- Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam: I actually really liked this cleanser. It wasn’t too harsh on the skin and lightweight, I wasn’t sure I liked the foaming aspect but it was actually pretty nice. I wrote about it in my shower caddy post.
- Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser: I got a sample of this in my last Glossier order and used it up. I may buy the travel sized version of this to give it a real test because so many people like it. I’m making my way through a few other cleansers though before I buy this one.
- First Aid Beauty Resurfacing Liquid AHA 10%: I had a little sample of this but didn’t know a lot about AHAs when I was trying this out. I’m more of a toner person than this kind of product. The dropper became clogged though so I wasn’t able to finish it.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara: I’ve used this mascara now a few times, and it’s not my favorite mascara so I won’t be buying this again unless I get it in a set or something.
- L’oreal Brow Stylist Definer: This was the first brow product I bought and have found other things I like better, but this is a great drugstore brow product.
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: This one I had open for so long so I finally retired it, and then bought a new one. This is a great brow gel for really setting them and keeping them in place all day.
- Bath & Body Works stuff: Since most of these scents don’t exist anymore I’ll just mention what I used, Beach Nights lotion (smells like marshmallow, campfires, and summer!), Peach & Honey Lotion, Malibu Heat body wash, Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte body polish, and two hand sanitizers.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy: I have so many of these and keep buying them too. Love the cocoa butter one!
- Bite Agave Lip Mask: This product is so hydrating and stays on throughout the night so I wake up with hydrated lips. I bought a mini one of these and will probably buy the full size soon.
Wow, that was a lot of products! I need to get more on track with these posts I don’t accumulate so many products the next time. Thanks for reading if you made it all the way through!